Monday, March 3, 2014

WDIWT…3/3/14

Short post for today. I made sure I layered up today with how incredibly cold it was in city today. Therefore, I went with my tweed suit, a v-neck sweater and an overcoat to keep the temperatures at bay.

The most difficult thing for me when wearing this suit as a complete piece is what shirt to pair it with as the suit already speaks for it's own. Usually I stick with a solid white or blue shirt but today I decided to pair it with a white/blue checked shirt.

I apologize in advance for the full body suit pictures, it was the best I could get with a timer.

Details:
Coat: Custom Made Double Breasted Overcoat by Alpha Custom Tailors via Unique-$15 (no alterations needed)
Suit: Michael Andrews Bespoke Brown Donegal Tweed Holland & Sherry Fabric part of a 3 piece suit via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$$$
Shirt: Proper Cloth White/Blue Check L/S Dress Shirt via Proper Cloth Sample Sale-$20
Sweater: Old Navy Light Brown Marbled V-Neck via Old Navy-Gift
Socks: Old Navy Gray/Blue Dogs via Old Navy-Gift
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Made in America by Allen Edmonds Brown Sanderson Calf via Allen Edmonds Factory Store-$86.50









No comments:

Post a Comment