Sunday, October 21, 2012

Layering...Vol. 2

Couple days ago I posted a picture of layering a sweater and a blazer. I got so much positive feedback regarding the v-neck sweater and blazer look that I decided to try it again on Friday. This time I took a lighter off-white, beige really v-neck and wore my maroon herringbone tweed blazer over it. Friday was particularly chilly and rainy so the maroon herringbone tweed blazer was a nice way to keep dry and warm at the same time. Sorry for the crappy pics.

Blazer: Maroon Herringbone Tweed no brand via eBay ($15)
Pocket Square: Pierre Cardin via Marshalls ($.75)
V-neck: Off-White/Beige via Old Navy (Gift)
Shirt: American Living via JCP ($10)
Jeans: Gap Slim Fit via Gap ($42)
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial (Gift)



The trick with a blazer in such an "off" color is to wear neutral colors underneath and pants that aren't loud either. Always anchor the look with a nice pair of brown dress shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment