Friday, October 26, 2012

Indochino...Shirt and Tie!

I ordered an Indochino Tweed Suit with a deal from thedailyhookup.com that got me not only a suit but a shirt and tie for $320. Not bad considering their suits are at least $379, shirts $99 and ties $49. Unfortunately the suit, at least the jacket was wayyyy too big and had to be remade and something I'm still waiting for. The pants I need hemmed and taken in, so nothing too major. Oddly enough, the shirt, which was made with the same measurements as the jacket came out as close to perfect as possible. This is my 4th shirt from Indochino and although my first 3 had to be remade due to them being ridiculously small, the remade ones were perfect.

The shirt is a light blue gingham and the tie is gray wool plaid pattern.


Shirt Details: 
Semi-Spread Collar or Spread Collar on based on their options menu, 
French Cuff with Rolled Edges 
and my wife's initials :0) "RRA" on the sleeve. 


Tie Details:
Gray, Glen Plaid and 2.5" Width

No comments:

Post a Comment