Saturday, September 8, 2012

WDYWT...well what I wore on 9/7

This Friday was the first Friday of the school year. The debate for me was should I wear dress pants, a shirt, tie, and a blazer or go Friday casual. As a teacher there is a "grace" period before you pull out your casual duds, however, I think this only applies when you're teaching a group of students you've never taught before. Thankfully for me, I'm teaching the same students that I taught 3 years ago and they know how I operate. Therefore, keeping my look authoritative wasn't necessary. So I went for a casual look as did others.

Shirt: Old Navy Short Sleeve, White/Navy stripe as featured in Look 1 of TSB's feature. $9
Jeans: American Rag purchased at Macy's as featured in Look 3 of TSB's feature. $7
Shoes: LandsEnd Desert Boots, posted a few days ago. $21 shipped
Total: $37




No comments:

Post a Comment