Thursday, September 6, 2012

How Suede It Is!

I LOVE SUEDE SHOES! I think they are just some of the nicest dress shoes out there and they add a nice little change to the usual leather shoes you see on your typical man.

For example, the dark brown cap toe suede shoes (the one with the shoe tress), third from the right, I wear those usually to either change it up from the "typical" brown leather shoes or to add a little "weight" to a fall look, by pairing with corduroys or a heavy wool suit. The brown boots to the left are by far one of my favorites as well  and were a steal at about $60 from Nordstrom Rack, by Nordstrom's own brand 1901. Wingtip suede boots, that I usually wear with jeans to dress them up a little or some cords as well. Then you have my bucks which I must admit have not gotten much wear and should have this past spring and summer. The 2 shoes to the right of the bucks I haven't worn yet but one is a nice rust color suede wingtip and the other a chocolate brown cap toe, both by Cole Haan. My favorite pair is the gray chukka boots by Joseph Abboud, VERY versatile and look great with everything, a steal from NR for about $60 as well (I think I bought both boots the same day).

Will try and post some separate shoots of each with some old what did you wear's.  Missing from the pic: two brown suede shoes from LandsEnd, a pair of loafers and desert boots. The boots are a recent pick up, the loafers I completely forgot to take them out and snap a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment