Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Treating Your Wife Like A Queen

Sometimes treating your wife like a princess is good but there are times that you need to treat her like a Queen. My wife has been wanting these Lanvin pumps for about 2 months now and we finally found them in her size. The shoes are amazing, I must admit. My wife has a few pairs of Christian Louboutin's and their quality is pretty amazing too. I wasn't expecting the leather on the Lanvin's to be superior to the Louboutin's but by the touch and feel, just may be.

What's great about them is also the satin back heel which makes them different than the typical black pump you see out there. Got them for a great price too! These originally retailed for $850, probably would have been around $930 with tax, but Neiman Marcus marked them down to $382, $413 with taxes about 2 weeks ago. Some times it pays to go check the website a few days or a week after you have bought the item to see if it has gone down. Today, I randomly checked and they were under an additional 25% off promotion. Well, I contacted a customer service rep via their online chat and got the adjustment for $95. In all, $318 for a pair of shoes that would have cost about $600 more last season, not bad at all.


I will say that Lanvin's packaging by far is one of the best I've seen for women's high end shoes. Christian Louboutin could take learn a thing or two. The shoe bags are also an awesome detail that come in handy when traveling.




No comments:

Post a Comment