Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stafford's Wingtip Boots

First, I apologize for the lack of posts on the past final days. I didn't post my WDYWT since I literally wore what I posted on August 20th or 21st. Now on to the post...

So these Stafford Wingtip boots have been getting posted all over, on sites like NT, dappered.com and stayclassicblog.com and I can see why. Finding a pair of brown wingtip boots for under $150, much less under $100 is extremely difficult if not rare.  Well JCPenney has a pair for $60. Yes, $60! The boots are great, the leather on them is nice and soft, not the stiff leather you usually find on run of the mill cheaper leather shoes. The soles are rubber commando style soles. For those who live in areas where it gets wet or snowy during the winter these are great. You'll be able to use them functionally and look good at the same time.

If you do consider getting these size down, and size down A LOT. I am usually an 11, these are a 9.5 I kid you not.

Commando Sole

Cognac, 6in tall

Awesomely rich color


No comments:

Post a Comment