Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WDIWT...9/25/13

We've started up the challenges again this week on the forum with yesterday being to wear either khaki or gray chinos, a white shirt, light blue tie and navy blue V-neck. Three of us participated and the picture of it is at the very end. Today we went a little less specific with the theme being Shades of Blue (incorporate a sweater) and Suede Chukkas. This leaves it open for interpretation and I think we should have about 5-6 people this time doing their thing. For me, as I have a field trip to go to and will be walking around midtown Manhattan, this meant jeans. As I know I will have to travel and runaround during the trip, dark denim was the best way to go for me while still keeping the theme of shades of blue.

Details:
Sweater: Gap Navy Shawl Cardigan via Gap-Gift
Shirt: Stafford Blue Oxford Button Down via My Brother's Closet-Free
Jeans: Old Navy Slim Fit via Old Navy-$2.50
Socks: Merona Red/White/Blue Skull Socks via Target-$3
Boots: Banana Republic Brown Suede Chukka Boots via Banana Republic Factory Store-$38







Yesterday-Notice how we each had a take on the somewhat specific theme. Adrian with gray chinos and Dalton wingtips, Wis with a Thom Browne V-Neck with the red/white/blue colors that are identifiers of the brand and I believe a pair of Tricksters.


No comments:

Post a Comment