Sunday, September 22, 2013

Banana Republic Chocolate Suede Chukka Boots

Been eyeing these for a while and have kept trying to ignore them as I don't need anymore shoes. Skipped on them at 50% everything sale, skipped on them when they were 30% plus another 40% during the Friends & Family. My wife and I went to Banana Republic Factory Store yesterday where she picked up a couple of tops and pants but we forgot to use the 40% off entire purchase coupon. We went back today to get a price adjustment. Well with the price adjustment of 40% off from yesterday's purchase, I purchased these and my wife got an additional top, with us only having to pay a $7.50 difference.

Price at outlet is $89.99, plus 20% they drop to $72 plus 40% off they dropped to about $42, plus 10% off for being a Triple A member, they came out to about $38.

Super quick iPhone pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment