Monday, September 16, 2013

WDIWT...9/16/13

Feeling slightly better at least regarding my voice but still congested as all get out. My face may not show it but my sinuses are pretty swollen. Oh well, have classes to teach today so I just have to push on through.

I have to give my wife credit for the combination for today. The pants were my choice as they are thicker cotton and with the rain and temperatures today it was just a good choice. However, I wasn't really sure what to combine it with on top. She suggested a combination of pink and navy and I liked how that turned out, a lot.

Details:
Sweaters: Old Navy Navy Blue V-Neck via Old Navy-$15
Shirt: Club Room Pink/White Microdot L/S Dress Shirt via Macy's-$11
Trousers: Merona Light Brown Herringbone Cotton Blend via Target-$8
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Octavio Deerskin & Calf Captoe Spectator via Ebay-$15 (retail is $170)
Watch: Kenneth Cole Slim Stainless Steel Quartz Watch-Gift
Socks: Merona Red/White/Blue Skull Socks via Target-$3
Total: $52




(was sitting down in this picture)






No comments:

Post a Comment