Monday, September 23, 2013

WDIWT...4/23/13

Today is Meet The Teacher Night and I feel the occasion calls for a suit, although not all my male co-workers are on the same page about that. With it being pretty cold this morning, low 50s and I still not wanting to wear a coat, I layered a cardigan underneath instead. The cardigan is pretty casual, as the huge buttons just jump out. Once I got in the building though I removed the cardigan and going just suit and tie the rest of the day.

Unfortunately the lighting sucked today.

Details:
Suit: Michael Andrews Bespoke Gray Holland & Sherry Wool Suit part of a 3 Piece-$$$
Shirt: Indochino Essential Lavender Shirt via Indochino- part 3 for $229 deal
Tie: LandsEnd Purple Silk Knit Tie via LandsEnd-$7
Shoes: Meermin Mallora Brown Calf Double Monks via Meermin-$210
Pocket Square: White/Violet Gingham Cotton Square via Michael Andrews Bespoke Sample Sale-$10
Bag: Coach Travelers Messenger Bag in Brown Calf-Gift

With Cardigan:

No Cardigan:







No comments:

Post a Comment