Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WDIWT....08/20/13 Birthday Edition

I must admit that this is the first birthday in a good while that I was excited about and I gotta say it was a really good birthday. Treated myself to a new bespoke suit and a couple of shirts from Michael Andrews Bespoke and with the heat definitely went light with what I wore today. I also dropped off the jacket from my Indochino at The Tailoring Room in SoHo, I have a good feeling about the work they do.

First, what I wore today:

Details-
Shirt: Old Navy White/Navy Stripe S/S Button Down Shirt via Old Navy-$10
Trousers: H&M Khaki Chinos via H&M-$7.50
Shoes: Church's Custom Grade Tassel Loafers via Adrian-$75



Second, what my new bespoke order. This is the first time I actually did something for my birthday and that was order a suit for myself. I wanted a 3 piece donegal tweed suit and here is what I went with. In addition I got 2 shirts as Michael Andrews Bespoke is running a promotion during the month where you get 2 free shirts with any suit order, a $500 savings.

The fabric:

Some details on the suit: patch pockets, 2 button, notch lapel, half lined with navy lining with skulls and crossbones. 

The shirts:

and top one





No comments:

Post a Comment