Friday, August 9, 2013

The Shoes-Meermin Rapello Suede Double Monk Straps

After a wait of a couple months my two shoes from Meermin came in and they were well worth the wait. Big thank you to my wife for these!

I've wanted Double Monstraps for awhile with my first pair also being from Meermin but in leather. I have to admit that I at first was hesitant to venture into the Double monk phenomena but I'm glad I did. Soon after I received my first pair I put in the order for my second pair of double monks but this time in brown suede. The brown suede allows it to be a shoe that can not only be dressed up but dressed down. The Rapello Suede Double Monks from Meermin feature a Dainite sole (standard) but I am almost sure that you can request a leather sole instead. The quality of the leather is great and can't wait to wear these.

Here they are:

With Flash:




No Flash:





No comments:

Post a Comment