Monday, August 19, 2013

Loafer Socks and Another Knit Tie

I apologize for the lack of posts in the past week and a half, just haven't had time to take any WDIWT pictures.

Nonetheless picked up a couple of things today on a run to Marshall's to see if I found clearance Happy Socks but no luck but I did find two other things. First, I found a Navy/White Pindot Knit tie by US Polo Association for $10 and second, some Vince Camuto loafer socks for $3. The tie isn't the best deal I've found there but I liked the tie and it wasn't too bad of a price. The socks though I think are a great price. If you like the sockless look but can't do the no sock thing or don't like how it feels then loafer socks are a great investment. The cheapest I've seen them is $12 a J. Crew Factory, $6 during a 50% off everything sale so at $3 these are a great price. Like the J. Crew pack, these are also 2 pair.

Their were some Pantherella socks too which I might go back and pick up not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment