Monday, January 7, 2013

Valet...Your Watches

Found this awesome valet at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Marked down from $29.99 to $20.99 and I had a $5 off coupon so $17 and change out the door. If you have multiple watches like my wife and I do, we tend wear the same 1 or 2 over and over again because those are the one's that are out. This allows you to put them all out in an organized, clean and neat manner. It is made to fit 4 watches but clearly the space available can hold more. In total there's 10 watches in there, the second from the left is my wife's watches and since they're smaller, 4 were able to fit.

The bottom organizer can fit another couple of watches, I put in one more, a strap for a weekender, my wedding band, high school ring, 2 tie bars, a set of cufflinks and 5 additional to the slot on the right.





No comments:

Post a Comment