Saturday, January 5, 2013

Keeping it Simple...Navy Suit

A Navy Suit is by far the most versatile pieces in any man's wardrobe, with a gray suit being the other. You can wear the trousers as a separate and pair them up with a sweater, cardigan or different colored blazer. The suit jacket can double as your navy blazer than can be paired with khaki colored chinos, dark denim jeans and various shades of brown or gray pants. The easiest way to way to wear it is as a suit as you can pretty much pair it with any shirt or tie combination.

Last week my wife, her family and I we went on a week long cruise to St. Marteen and St. Thomas and I wore my navy suit a couple of times. Here is one being worn with a shirt and tie, later this week, one sans tie. I kept it simple pairing it with a white shirt and gray cotton tie. (excuse the stance)


No comments:

Post a Comment