Sunday, January 6, 2013

Timex Weekender, the most Versatile Watch on Earth!

Big shout out to NikeTalk member domc03 aka my secret santa who sent me this watch to replace the shirt from Marc Jacob's that didn't fit. The watch is perfect! I have a decent collection of watches, about 5-6 but the one watch I don't have is a Timex or a watch with an easily replaceable NATO band, well I know I have both, in one.

The great thing about these watches is that you can easily replace the band in a matter of seconds. The strap simply is put through the loops, other than that it straps on to your wrist just like any other watch. The straps come in various color and you can buy them anywhere from Target to eBay. The straps can range anywhere from $7 to $15, and $20 for leather ones. What's great about it? Is that you can buy one watch, a plethora of straps and make that one watch into your everyday, your semi-formal, your formal and everything in between watch.






No comments:

Post a Comment