Sunday, December 30, 2012

Traveling Case...Get One


I'm surprised I didn't have one of the earlier, it's probably because all the ones you see in luggage sets are made of the same fabric as the suitcase and aren't at all great looking. I've seen leather ones before but they are usually in the $40 range and above, which I know is way more than I want to spend. Marshall's has a great selection of leather traveling cases for about $12.99 in beautiful brown leather. They carried both brown and black leather by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. I'm a big fan of brown leather as it looks great with everything and is simply a classic color. 

Here's mine from Marshall's from Tommy Hilfiger and it fits quite a bit of stuff. It was $12.99 but I got it as part of something I exchanged from my Secret Santa gift from NikeTalk.


No comments:

Post a Comment