Friday, December 14, 2012

Tom's Tom's Tom's Tom's...(In the Tums Jingle Way)

I had originally bought the Gray Tweed looking Tom's but I honestly completely forgot that I even had them. During Black Friday I saw that they had a Black, really more Charcoal Wool pair with sherpa lining on the inside. Considering the weather, these are appropriate for the time of year, yet still the shoes are breathable enough that they don't make your feet warm during the spring or summer. Definitely size up on these, as the sherpa lining adds to a usually easy fit.

Many will argue that Tom's are feminine but frankly it's all about how you wear them and how you carry yourself. Although my wife has the same pair; I'm pretty sure, it's what you wear it with that will determine how feminine or masculine they look.


No comments:

Post a Comment