Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NikeTalk's Secret Santa

One of the guys on NikeTalk, Grizzlyboy aka Jason, helped organized a very successful secret santa exchange. None of us on the thread really know each other personally, but we all have extreme respect and admiration for one another as adults and members of the thread. My Secret Santa Return of Bama aka Carlin is a great member and I was able to get him a few things, no pictures unfortunately. I sent him a white/red micro-check dress shirt, white/baby blue micro-check shirt, two ties, shoe trees, a shawl cardigan and shorts and a t-shirt from H&M.

The best part was wondering what my secret santa got me. Domc03 aka Dominic got me some awesome stuff, a white/red polka dot tie knit tie, wool socks, a denim shirt from Ralph Lauren which unfortunately was too snug and a white shirt from Marc Jacobs that too is too small.

Here's a pic:

Thankfully Dominic was more than understanding and he let me know where he got the shirts from. I went to exchange the shirt but they had nothing similar on in my size so I exchanged it for a few other things. I picked up a Henley hoody, some beautiful pocket squares and an amazing leather accessories case.

All Three

Geoffrey Been Pocket Squares

Tommy Hilfiger Travel Case


No comments:

Post a Comment