Monday, August 20, 2012

Today Was My Birthday...WDYWT

Today was my birthday, I don't really care too much for it, it's just another day to me but I still wanted to dress up a little bit for the occasion. I had a few articles of clothing that I hadn't worn at all or in a good while. The shirt is a shirt I bought from a friend that was going to post it on eBay, shirt was brand new without tags, I think it's been about a year since I've worn it, now it fits! The jacket is the one previously featured here. Hadn't worn it until today, fits pretty well off the rack and it has working cuffs. Beware that if you get working cuffs that they actually are the right length for you, shortening sleeves with working buttons is extremely difficult and expensive since the shortening has to occur from the shoulder and not the cuffs.

Blazer: Gap $35 via Gap Factory Store
Shirt: Banana Republic $10 via Friend
Pocket Square: Folded Napkin
Jeans: American Rag $7 via Macy's
Shoes: LandsEnd Loafers $21 via LandsEnd.com


And this is what I wore...

Blazer: Gap, Shirt: Banana Republic

Working Cuffs

Jeans: American Rag Shoes: LandsEnd Loafers


No comments:

Post a Comment