Saturday, August 25, 2012


On a whim today, my wife and I went to Woodbury Commons, went to get some batteries changed on a few watches, and check out any sales going on.  After finding nothing spectacular, we decided to do one final stop at the Banana Republic Factory store. My wife found quite a few things and I found a pretty nice Double Breasted Blazer. I have stayed away from DB jackets since I'm a wider guy (44-46) and figured it'd make me look wider.

Nonetheless, I found this really nice grey one, so I tried it on and actually really liked how it looked. I don't know if this was made just as a blazer or if pants were at one time available but I couldn't find even one pair of pants in any size. Retail was $229.00, was on clearance for $44.99 plus 30% off and I got an additional 10% thanks to Triple A, so paid about $28 for it! Need sleeves shortened that's about it, I think.

I'll likely be wearing this with jeans as in the look below and possibly a couple other combinations such as navy and black pants...first going to try and see how that looks.








No comments:

Post a Comment