Monday, May 19, 2014

WDIWT...5/19/14 Black Watch Edition!

Bold patterns aren't usually my thing, especially in regards to jackets. The Black Watch pattern has always been intriguing but I never made that leap to try it until now.

I found this blazer at JC Penney of all places for $10 and as it fit well off-the-rack with the exception of needing the sleeves shortened it was too good of a deal to pass up and give this pattern a run. The alterations ran me $35, so all in all, $45 for an incredibly well fitting jacket, was worth it to me. I would have paid that if it fit well OTR and no alterations needed.

Details:
Jacket: Stafford Black Watch Wool via JC Penney-$10+$35 in alterations=$45
Shirt: Indochino MTM White Essential L/S Dress Shirt via Indochino-$79
Tie: The Knottery Navy Grenadine via The Knottery-$40
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-$5 for a pack of 5
Trousers: Michael Andrews Bespoke Gray Wool via Michael Andrews Bespoke part of a suit
Socks: (not pictured) Black/White #@$%!-Gift
Shoes: Allen Edmonds Black Neumora Double Monks via Allen Edmonds Factory-$125







No comments:

Post a Comment