Friday, December 6, 2013

WDIW...Yesterday 12/5/13

I've had these pants sitting around for a bit and I think it's maybe the 3rd time I wore them. Funny enough one of the female teachers was wearing pretty much the exact same thing. The difference, her pants were fitted cargos, her boots had a heel and were suede and her sweater was a dark brown, same as the boots. Even funnier, one of my buddies sends me a picture showing me he had the same get up as I as well...lol.

Details:
Sweater: Banana Republic Marbled Light Brown V-Neck via Banana Republic-Gift
Shirt: J. Crew White/Red Stripe/Black Stripe Tattersall L/S Shirt via J. Crew Factory-$15
Trousers: JCP Brand Olive Green Chinos via JC Penney-$7
Boots: Stafford Camlin Brown Wingtip Boots via JC Penney-$40





No comments:

Post a Comment