Sunday, December 1, 2013

Modern Tailor-MTM at an Affordable Price

When it comes to anything that is Made-to-Measure (MTM) or Bespoke I try not to stray from my two usual places, Indochino for MTM and Michael Andrews Bespoke for well bespoke. I was hesitant to try another place especially when I already have my measurements with a place such as Indochino set. After some convincing from friends I went ahead and ordered a shirt from ModernTailor. For $35 shipped; keep in mind this is their test shirt and can only be ordered once, it is a great price. Even their other shirts don't go over $50-60 plus $10 shipping.

I measured up one of my bespoke shirts from Michael Andrews Bespoke to really hone in on the measurements and for good measure when I wasn't 100% sure on a certain measurement (ie. the neck) I would compare it to my Indochino one. For $35 shipped I have no complaints and looking forward to wearing it very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment