Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WDIWT...11/13/13

So I ordered a light brown donegal tweed suit from Michael Andrews Bespoke on my birthday, when it arrived it was a dark brown. In short, they switched my fabric with another client's by accident. Great customer service is always appreciated and as a result they let me keep the error suit while making the situation right. I will admit maybe because it wasn't what I wanted or the color or both, it is not my favorite and have worn items separately since I've gotten it, especially the jacket. Funny enough this is my most complimented suit. Had about 10 people today make a comment with only one person saying something smart.

I spent most of the day without the jacket as the building's heat was on and it made it pretty much unbearable to wear the jacket as well.

Details:
Suit (3-piece): Michael Andrews Bespoke Holland & Sherry Brown Donegal Tweed via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$$$
Shirt: Old Navy White Button Down Collar L/S Dress Shirt via Old Navy-$10
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Otavio Brown Deerskin via eBay-$15








No comments:

Post a Comment