Thursday, November 21, 2013

Meermin Mallorca Trunk Show on 11/15/13

I had to go to SuitSupply to return a suit that didn't fit and to get the chest let out on the other. The Meermin Mallorca trunk show was literally around the corner from SuitSupply so both were conveniently close. Having owned 3 pairs of Meermin Mallorca shoes; which my brown calf double monks get plenty of wear, and having been in communication with both Sandro and Pepe, I wanted to visit them.

First, let me say that Pepe and his mother; Luisa, were incredibly welcoming and cordial and they made visiting the trunk show worth it. Pepe let me tried on a pair of the Brown Museum Calf cap toes from the StyleForum MTO group buy that someone decided they didn't want, I have to say it was hard leaving them behind. They weren't on display and I'm pretty sure I was one of the only one's if not the only one he let try on. Although I didn't leave with anything that day, I will be putting in an order (once he returns to Mallorca) for a pair of Austerity Brogues in Brown Museum Calf. Pepe was kind enough to gift me this amazing Shell Cordovan fold wallet that I just started using today. Pics of how the wallet works tomorrow hopefully.

Below are some pictures from the trunk show:

Pepe's Beautiful Gift! Shell Cordovan Fold Wallet:



Snuff Suede Austerity Brogue Linea Maestra:

Navy Double Monks Linea Maestra (Right Foot):

Luisa's Women's Tan Double Monks:

Austerity Brogue in Brown Suede Linea Maestra (this is the base of the shoe I will be ordering):

StyleForum Brown Museum Calf Cap toe from Group Buy (this is the leather they will be in); the vamp didn't close completely which I wasn't sold on them to take them otherwise the shoe was beautiful:



No comments:

Post a Comment