Thursday, November 1, 2012

Crazy Day! But a Post Nonetheless...

This storm has done some crazy things to people. Going into the city today you could definitely see how bad things are. Literally no gasoline almost anywhere in the city, thankfully we made it home.

The picture below is from yesterday and it's also doubling as my entry to our bi-weekly NikeTalk contest. The current challenge is incorporating sneakers into "dressing better" and I think you can definitely see how you can fit in sneakers into your "dressing better" repertoire.


The only thing I'd change from the outfit is the sweater as I think the lines make me look wider than I really am. Other than that, if I were to switch out the sneakers for some moc-toe boots, or wingtips the outfit becomes a "dressier" outfit. I would have likely switched to a solid navy sweater.

Breakdown:
Sweater: Aeropostale (Gift), Shirt: white with blue vertical stripes by Van Huesen ($12), Jeans: American Rag ($7), Shoes: Nike "Knicks" Dunks (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment