Monday, June 18, 2012

A Quick Post About Me...

I'll be back to posting more advice with pictures in the next few days but I'd like to tell you a little bit about me.

I am originally from Inglewood, California but now reside in Middletown, NY; a suburb in upstate New York. To give all of you a reference point, I'm about 15-20 minutes away from Woodbury Common Outlets. I am a public school kid, who was lucky enough to attend Occidental College where I received my Bachelors in Diplomacy & World Affairs with a minor in Education. Right after I moved to NYC to attend Teachers College at Columbia University.

Yes, I am a teacher! Just finished my 3rd year actually. I used to collect sneakers, at one point having over 100 pairs but within the last year and a half my style has changed A LOT. No more sneakers or baggy clothing and t's, more tailored wear or simply stuff that fits properly.

My inspiration: my wife. My wife has always been one of the most stylish persons that I know and I've always felt the need to dress to match her sense of style. This doesn't mean to dress like her and match her, it means to dress like you give a damn and like you're 20-something and not a teenager. My wife is a beautiful woman and I feel she deserves for me to look my best day in and day out. I recommend thestyleblogger.com because the tips Dan offers are basic tips everyone should know; fit! Yes the items featured are expensive; bespoke but pay attention to the mixtures of patterns, colors, etc and use it to inspire your looks, not copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment