Sunday, June 3, 2012

LandsEnd Canvas Moc Toe Boots aka Poor Man Indy's

One of the most versatile boot styles out there is the Moc Toe made famous by Alden with their Indy boots. Unfortunately, they retail for well over $400 and for many of us that is way too much money to spend on a pair of boots or any type of shoe. I'm one of these people, not because of lack of money but because there is just no way I can justify spending $400 plus on a pair of boots or any type of my shoe for myself. I rather add a couple hundred more and get my wife another pair of Louboutin's instead.

Nonetheless LandsEnd Canvas has had these for a good while, originally retailing at around $150. I picked these up for about $34 with shipping about a month ago with one of their 30% and free shipping promo's that they had going on at the time. These look great with jeans and slacks.

Fit: true to size


No comments:

Post a Comment