Saturday, June 9, 2012

Linen, Linen, Linen!

As my previous post stated, make linen your best friend with this upcoming summer. Invest in a linen jacket. I would state suit but frankly when I tried on the pants that were sold as separates with this jacket, the pants were HUGE...and they were a slim cut. The length was bad but something that would have been easily hemmed but the legs were no where near slim, they were ridiculously baggy. Naturally I just stuck with the blazer.

What sold me on the blazer was how it looked when I tried it on with what I was already wearing (posted below). The picture is from it being tried on in-store, it needs to be shortened as do the sleeves. I had to cut open the lapel hole, didn't like the stitching so hand-sewed it myself after as well. The jacket itself was a great price at $99.99.

Tallia Orange Linen Jacket-Size XL

Yes this is me...I'm not a small guy but notice that a well fitting jacket does wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment