Sunday, January 22, 2012

What Did I Wear Today...1/22/12


Today I wanted to experiment with gray and different shades of them. Included in all my WDYWT posts will be what I paid and where I got it from, as well as size for reference. The combination I think came out pretty good. Definitely need to get the pants hemmed (probably a $5-8 fix). This probably cost me no more than $75-90; including the shoes and watch.


Banana Republic Gray Cords-$15 at BR Outlet Size 36 (need hemming)
Sweater Oscar De La Renta Gray Size XL (Gift)-$15-20 @ Macy's


Johnston & Murphy Leather Gloves Size L 2 for $40
at Johnston & Murphy Outlet.


Kenneth Cole New York Oxfords Size 12-$20 (MSRP $180) from
Kenneth Cole Outlet (sorry for not tying them yet). Skull
Socks from Banana Republic $1.50 from BR Outlet (MSRP $8)


Dress Shirt from Express Size XL-$20 (Gift)

***Not pictured watch...will include in later post but $15***

Breakdown
Shirt: Express $15
Sweater: Oscar DeLaRenta from Macy's $20
Pants: Banana Republic Outlet $15
Socks: Banana Republic Outlet $1.50
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Outlet $20
Watch: Kohl's $15
Total: $86.50

No comments:

Post a Comment