Monday, January 30, 2012

The Perfect Fitted Dress Shirt

So my wonderful and beautiful wife surprised during Xmas by taking me to Michael Andrews Bespoke to get a suit made. In the process I decided to also get a shirt from them. The suit is still about 3 months away, the shirt only about 3-4 weeks. The shirt on the first fit was perfect and I mean perfect. For someone like me; hard to fit, as I am on the larger side (currently working on getting smaller aka less fat), finding a nice shirt that fits well off the rack (OTR)is almost near impossible. I'm a size 19 neck, choices are slim.

The shirt below is a Bespoke shirt made by Michael Andrews Bespoke made to my exact measurements. Cool little hidden bonuses: the left sleeve is slightly wider and longer to accommodate my watch, spread collar with french cuff sleeves. French cuffs have a little extra thing to button up too. Under the right sleeve are my wonderful wife's initial RRA. It is a Bespoke shirt, therefor the price is higher than I usually post. Please know most of my shirts are OTR and cheap, this time I splurged.

Bespoke Blu Mini Check Shirt from Michael Andrews Bespoke

Sleeve shot, same shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment