Thursday, January 26, 2012

WATCH It!

You don't always have to spend an arm and a leg on a nice watch. I think we are trained to think that a nice watch equals an expensive watch, this is not the case! I've been searching for a simple black leather band quartz watch. Personally, it didn't matter to me whether it showed the date or not. Kohl's Precision by Gruen carries very very nice simple, yet dressy watches for relatively cheap. Currently this watch is available online for $29.99; I bought it in store for $14.99 about a month ago. On Sale for $19.99 pus $5 off total purchase.

Precision by Gruen Black Leather with Gray Contrast Stitching

The Gray stitching on the band is a nice contrast. You will see me wearing this watch with both casual and dressy attire. The great thing is the face; I can switch up the band at will from brown to black, to Nato, to rubber, why? Neutral colored face!


No comments:

Post a Comment