Saturday, June 14, 2014

WDIW...Wednesday 6/11/14?

I believe that I wore this on Wednesday. This is one of the first "big boy" suits that I bought, way before I ever started "dressing better" and was still rocking sneakers on a daily basis. I paid $75 for it together and paid a few bucks back then to get them hemmed, granted I didn't know what I was doing. For that reason it also not the best fitting suit and fits snug. 

Fast forward to now, I've had the pants tapered and the sleeves shortened. I need to get the jacket let out. If worn unbuttoned it works, if I button it, it pulls like crazy.

This was also my first day attempting to wear laced up shoes since breaking my toe...it probably wasn't a good idea by the end of the day.

Details:
Suit: Calvin Klein Navy Cotton/Linen Blend via CalvinKlein.com-$75 plus alterations
Shirt: Michael Andrews Bespoke Thomas Mason White/Blue/Brown Gingham L/S Dress Shirt via Michael Andrews Bespoke (part of a 2 free shirt promotion with purchase of a bespoke suit)-Free
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-$5 for 5
Socks: Merona Muted Navy with Dinosaurs via Target-$5
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Made in America by Allen Edmonds Sanderson via Allen Edmonds Factory Store-$86



No comments:

Post a Comment