Saturday, June 14, 2014

WDIW...Thursday 6/13/14

I intended to wear my navy grenadine tie from the knottery with this particular suit and shirt combination but didn't get a chance too once we heard of delays 2 hour delays to cross the George Washington Bridge. 

This suit is from when SuitSupply had their online outlet open. It was a great steal at $259 especially considering that it is a pattern that I don't have, wide pinstripe. I really should wear it more than I do now.

This is also the maiden voyage for my new ModernTailor shirt, a pink/white pin dot which looks solid from a far.

Details:
Suit: SuitSupply Gray/White Wide Pinstripe Napoli via SuitSupply Outlet-$259 plus alterations (letting jacket out, hemming trousers)
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-5 for $5
Shirt: ModernTailor Cotton Pink/White Pindot WideSpread Collar via ModernTailor-$55
Socks: J. Crew Dark Pink Cotton via J. Crew-$4
Shoes: Church's Custom Grade Tassel Light Brown Loafers via Adrian-$75



No comments:

Post a Comment