Tuesday, June 18, 2013

WDIWT...6/18/13

It's humid, it's gray and it's supposed to rain, so I tried to go with something that was going to let me breathe but still something that wouldn't necessarily make me feel exposed to the rain once it came down. Therefore I went with jeans, a cotton button down and unstructured cotton blazer. Plus people asked for closer pictures here's my first attempt.

Details:
Blazer: Gap Olive Green Unstructured Cotton via Gap Factory Store-$35
Shirt: Chaps Blue/White/Yellow/Light Blue Multi-Strip L/S Dress Shirt via Marshall's-$10 or $15
Pocket Square: George White 100% Cotton Hanky via Walmart-$3 for a pack of 6
Jeans: American Rag Slim via Macy's-$7.50
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Cognac Wingtips via eBay-$25 or $35

All Together Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment