Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Did I Wear Today...3/16/12



Yesterday, was the first time in well since the beginning of the school year that I wear sneakers on a casual friday. Usually I dress up my outfit with dress shoes but was just in the sneaker mood yesterday. Excuse the terrible iPhone quality pictures. Outfit ran no more than $30 thanks to gifts.




Shirt: Stafford Oxford, Size XL ($10), Sweater: 1/4 Zip Navy, Size XL (Gift)


Jeans: American Rag, Size 36 ($7), Shoes: Nike SB Dunk "Knicks" Size 12 (Gift)

Breakdown
Shirt: Stafford Checkered Broadcloth Oxford via JC Penny-$10
Sweater: Banana Republic 1/4 Zip via my sister-in-law-Gift!
Pants: American Rag via Macy's Clearance Rack-$7
Socks: Striped socks via H&M-$3
Shoes: Nike SB Dunk "Knicks" via my friend Alan-Gift!
Total: $20

No comments:

Post a Comment