Sunday, March 11, 2012

Magnanni Pinto Dress Boots

They are not for everyone and they seem to definitely not be popular on the West Coast but now that I live in the East Coast, I think these are great to wear on the cold winter days. Well NYC has had a mild winter so far and I still haven't had a chance to wear them.

These boots are Made in Spain, calf leather, buttery smooth leather. Finding a wingtip dress boots that is this sleek is difficult. What makes these great for the winter are the soles, rubber soles. Thankfully they are goodyear welted so I can replace the sole when they become worn out.

I got these at the Nordstrom Rack, for $180, retail was $330. Honestly, the first time I saw them I fell in love with them and knew I wanted them but didn't feel like spending $180 so I put them back. Went back 2 weeks later, they were 1 of 3 pairs left (11, 11.5, 12) and couldn't pass them up (11). Yes this is usually more than I spend on shoes but for the price and quality I couldn't say no.




No comments:

Post a Comment