Sunday, February 12, 2012

DSW...Affordable Basics and then some...



Sorry for not posting the last couple of days, fell asleep last night. Nonetheless...

I suggest that if you are near a DSW that you make a trip and check out their selection. If you are near the Wayne, NJ one, even better as they have a HUGE clearance section and can find some GREAT GREAT finds. Below is my favorite find of all time.

The nap wasn't brushed properly on this picture but this is when I first got them, brand new. Crepe Soles, brown nubuck cap toe. DSW has them valued at $225, but usually sold them at
$129.99. At one point they were marked down to $99.99, a steal, and highly recommended by dappered.com. What did I pay? $27, thank you clearance section.



Mike Konos Brown Nubuck, Size 10.5, $27

Note: I had to size down a bit on these. Usually I'm an 11 in dress shoes, had to go down even more.

Here's a pic of them being worn. The crepe sole is great as it shows little to no wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment