Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WDIW…Yesterday 2/3/14 Burple & Brown

I found this cotton/cashmere blend cardigan in a blueish-purple color on sale at Gap and decided to pick up. I liked the color as it was not your typical blue but still very practical. I like the way that the lighting plays with the color as it can look dark purple in bright light and blue in darker spaces.

These boots have taken a beating this winter but have paid for themselves and then some. I call it the best $40 I've spent. I forgot to take my snow-boots with me yesterday so these were my line of defense between 5 inches of snow and my feet. They did well.

Details:
Sweater: Gap Blue/Purple Cardigan via Gap-$13
Shirt: Lauren by Ralph Lauren White/Blue Bengal Stripe L/S Shirt via Adrian-$7.50
Trousers: Merona Herringbone via Target-$7.50
Shoes: Stafford Camlin Brown Wingtip Boot via JC Penney-$40





No comments:

Post a Comment